Blue Ridge Hunt Hunter Pace Event
A fun filled day of riding across gorgeous Blue Ridge Hunt Territory! A timed event to see who can get closest to the optimum time set per division. The times have been set in knowing that we are in hot weather and horses are not hunting fit. There are 18 jumps (log, coops, stone walls, tiger traps) on the roughly 5 mile jumping course. The flat course is a little less than 5 miles through the rolling hills of Clarke County.
A low key event- casual dress and a BBQ afterwards!
Please bring water for your horses!
BBQ to follow!
Fast Time- Over Fences
Optimum Time- Over Fences
JUNIOR Optimum Time- Over Fences
Hilltoppers- Optimum Time
- Ride Time: First Jumping Pair will go at 3:00 PM with Hilltoppers to follow
- Trailer Direction: Follow BRH Signs- Double gates with Stone Pillars on either side
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER