#5 Dressage Schooling Show
Join us for our 5th Dressage Schooling show. Judge on the day is "L" grad Judge Annmari Ingersoll.
All tests will be held in our 20x60m outdoor arena with sand/stone footing. Warm up will be in our 100ftx220ft arena with sand/stone footing. Use of our 60ft round pen is also available.
Day stalls are available, and overnights if required.
Our schooling shows are participating in the USDF Schooling Show Award Program! Go to the USDF website to learn more about the Schooling Show Award Program rules or copy the below into your web browser
Full payment must be made within 10 days of booking slot. Payment can be made by check, venmo or messenger. If you want your ride time to be close to another persons please let me know as soon as you book so as this can be scheduled.
Rain date is the following Saturday. If rain date is needed payments will be carried over to that event automatically. If we cannot carryout the rain date, a roll-over to the next event is possible, or a refund of the cost of the test will be given. Booking fees are non-refundable.
Test payments can be transferable to another horse but not another rider.
Current coggins and waiver must be provided before or on the day, no exceptions. NO DOGS allowed. All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Current COVID safety and precautions will be observed and emailed out to all riders 1 week before the event, and posted to the event on FB/our website and Striderpro.
- Day Stall$20.00
- Full Stabling$50.00
- Late Fee$10.00
- Refund fee$10.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be email to all riders the Thursday evening before the event. Ride times will also be posted to our facebook page Knights Branch Farm, and our website, www.knightsbranchfarm.net/events
- Trailer Direction: WE ARE SITUATED NEXT TO SANDY POINT STATE FOREST!Coming from the East - Take Route 30 towards King William. Head west 14 miles, turn right on to Sandy Point Road. Carry on for 0.7 mile, Knights Branch Farm is on the left, next to Sandy Point State Forest. Then follow the signs ---> for trailer parking.Coming from the West - Take Route 30 towards West Point. You will through Central Garage (Route 360), through King William CH, past Exxon. Then 3 miles past Kent's fuel station, turn left on to Sandy Point Road (there are no road signs for the state forest!). Carry on for 0.7 mile, Knights Branch Farm is on the left, next to Sandy Point State Forest. Then follow the signs ---> for trailer parking.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted up to 5 day(s) before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted up to 7 day(s) before activity begins.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER Reserve Spot Via STRIDER, Mail Check