Flatwork Over Fences
We've all heard the aphorism that jump courses are really just "flatwork over fences." But how often do we employ the same amount of focus *between* jumps as we do going over them?
Join USDF medalist and "r" Eventing Judge Abby Gibbon for a gymnastics clinic focusing on the power of turns, half-halts and correctly timed aids using a fun but challenging exercise.
All levels welcome. Groups of 3 or less for approx. 1.5 hours each. COVID protocols in place. Contact Abby at email@example.com or 301-814-5887 with additional questions.
Email coggins and waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Day Clinic Instructor: Abby Gibbon
- Ride Time: Please specify any time constraints with entry. Ride times will be emailed by Thursday before clinic.
- Trailer Direction: Follow signs, then pull as far around circular driveway as possible.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER