** LOWER PRICE, POLES-2' JUMPER CLASSES ADDED, NEW PAYMENT PLATFORM** Beverly Jumper and Hunter Schooling Rounds
Beverly Equestrian is pleased to host the 2023 Jumper/Hunter Schooling Rounds, suitable for all levels.
All courses are inviting with show quality fences on all-weather footing. Warm up is also on all weather footing. These schooling shows are held in a low key atmosphere, supportive environment, with amazing prizes, and are lots of fun.
The Lower ring will have a hunter style course starting at poles. The hunter ring will be judged but will still be unrecognized. There will be two over fences classes and a under saddle class offered at each height. Riders may also enter a division at each height.
▪️ PRICING ▪️
$35 per jumper. Different pricing for hunter classes. Hunter divisions (two over fences classes and one US class) are $130.
Each jumper class offers two courses: a black and a white version. You can jump only the white, only the black, both classes or any version that suits you.
Each hunter class offers two courses: an A and a B course. Again, you can jump only the A, only the B, both classes or any version that suits you.
Each jumper round is $35; each time you start a new course it is $35. If you end up jumping different heights, or numbers of classes, you can settle up with the show secretary before leaving.
For hunter divisions, please keep in mind that some classes may not choose to flat. There are no refunds for flat classes not run even if a division has been purchased in advance.
We also must ask that any noncompeting horses register as such on our Strider platform and pay the $40 non-compete horse fee. It is important that we have a release and a coggins on file for every horse on the property. Again, we appreciate your understanding as bio security and safety is our top concern.
We are super excited to offer this new opportunity to our loyal and wonderful client base. Thank you so much for being such wonderful friends and supporters.
▪️ PRIZES & AWARDS ▪️
Beverly Equestrian is pleased to announce a partnership with Davis Equine + Ride Safe to provide a year-end award for competitors who ride at their monthly schooling jumper rounds.
Now, in addition to receiving ribbons and prizes, each rider will receive points for their rounds:
1st place = 7 points
2nd place = 5 points
3rd place = 4 points
4th place = 3 points and
5th place = 2 points
Riders can accumulate points for every course they jump. As with placings, the points will be posted on our public Google folder for riders to verify and compare!
Riders are welcome to come to the show secretary to collect their ribbon(s) and a prize(s), if they are available. Ribbons must be picked up on the show day or by appointment. They will not be mailed.
At the end of the year, we will tally all points and present prizes to the top five finishers. The first-place finisher will also receive the Beverly Equestrian Challenge Cup presented by Davis Equine + Ride Safe.
▪️ HOW TO ENTER ▪️
Please register/pay via Strider in advance. Attach your Coggins/signed Beverly release to registration or email to Organizer prior to closing.
Or electronically submit all by clicking here: https://info.striderpro.com/ewaivers/beverly-equestrian-release/
Please SOS (Save our Secretary) and enter early. Entries or documents received after 7pm the Thursday before the show will be subject to a $35 late fee.
▪️ COURSE MAPS & SCORING ▪️
All information about the schooling rounds including coursemaps, tentative schedule, and live scoring can be accessed on our public Google folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1jwIuLe9DV0euaKjwpZeSevEEthAM1CqN
Coursemaps are usually available the Thursday before the schooling date.
The tentative schedule is usually available around noon on Friday before the schooling date
▪️ SCHEDULE ▪️
All information about the schooling rounds including tentative schedule can be accessed on our public Google folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1jwIuLe9DV0euaKjwpZeSevEEthAM1CqN
In the morning, we offer a ring familiarization to allow riders to get their horse into the ring to look at the jumps. The jumps are set at the poles level and you're welcome to walk/trot/canter over them. There is not a hard limit on the time the rider can spend in ring familiarization but we do ask that riders not to linger too long so that other people can also bring their horses into the ring with overcrowding. This class is $45. There are no other warm ups after this class ends.
We are timely and keep the show moving. We start at poles and go up in 3 inch increments.
Updates to the schedule will be posted throughout the day on Beverly's Facebook page and Instagram. Times are very tentative.
We encourage riders of all levels to come out! Hope to see you there!
1. All riders must wear ASTM/SEI approved helmets while mounted.
2. No Cross Country Schooling.
3. No Dogs Allowed.
4. A Beverly Release must be signed by each rider/exhibitor (and his or her parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) and other related participants prior to participating in any activity or riding at Beverly.
5. Current negative Coggins on all horses on the show grounds must be presented to show secretary.
6. Payment must be left with show secretary in office before numbers are given out.
7. Show Management reserves the right to refuse entries before or during the show without liability or compensation.
8. Show Management will not tolerate hostile or unsportsmanlike behavior.
9. Items left on show grounds will be kept for a limited time before given away or thrown out. Please be sure to get all personal items before leaving shows.
10. All riders/exhibitors (including parents and legal guardians if under the age of 18), owners, trainers, their agents, and other related Participants will be held responsible for any damage to the Show grounds, jumps, rails/poles, and/or Beverly property.
11. No one or horse is allowed to walk the grounds outside of the show area. No one is allowed to touch resident horses or use their items or go inside wash stalls.
12. All classes can be moved, canceled, split or combined at the option of Show Management.
13. Anyone disqualified may be found ineligible for ribbons or prizes.
14. Ribbons or prizes must be picked up at show office on show days or by appointment.
Beverly’s Equestrian Center was designed and built to provide excellent all-weather year-round training facilities and professional-level horse care together with consistent client support and training for the busy rider. Beverly supports riders pursuing an education in English riding, including hunter/jumper, equitation and eventing, as well as Polo. To learn more about Beverly Equestrian, visit our website at http://beverlyequestrian.com
42. Ring Familiarization - Pre-Show Only
30. JUMPER RING ROUND - Poles
31. JUMPER RING ROUND - Crossrails
32. JUMPER RING ROUND - 18"
33. JUMPER RING ROUND - 2'
34. JUMPER RING ROUND - 2’3"
35. JUMPER RING ROUND -2’6"
36. JUMPER RING ROUND - 2'9"
37. JUMPER RING ROUND - 3’0”
38. JUMPER RING ROUND - 3’3”
39. JUMPER RING ROUND - 3’ 6”
40. JUMPER RING ROUND - 3’9"
41. JUMPER RING ROUND - 4’0"
- Late Fee$45.00
- Late Fee$45.00
- Ride Time: Please check our Facebook page and Instagram for updates: https://www.facebook.com/beverlyequestrian
- Trailer Direction: The entrance to the farm is from Zulla Road, at approximately 3515 Zulla Road. After turning onto Beverly Lane, follow the drive to the right through the stone pillars. After passing through the stone pillars, turn right to go through the double gate to trailer parking in the paddock. There is a short 5 minute walk from the trailer parking to the indoor and outdoor arenas. Please note that there is no entrance from Milestone.
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER