PVDA Clarksville Chapter Winter Schooling Series Show #4
St. Patrick's Day themed dressage schooling show at Stonebrook Farm in Clarksville , MD.
Small outdoor arena for warm-up weather permitting. Regulation size indoor arena with indoor heated lounge and sound system. Trailer parking is limited. Classes will be run out of order and may not be pinned until the end of the day. Non-member fee applies to participants without a current PVDA membership. ONLY completed entries accepted. Completed entry consists of current coggins, signed PVDA release, copy of PVDA membership card or payment of non-member fee.
COVID guidelines apply and can be found on prize list. Guidelines will be updated as needed.
Only completed online entries will be accepted. No mailed entries will be accepted at this time. Shows are limited to maximum of 40 rides, show manager has the discretion to limit more if needed (weather, parking etc). An entry is considered complete when an entry form, current coggins, proof of PVDA membership, and payment are received. Entries must be completed electronically through Strider Pro. Partial entries will not be accepted. Please specify the size of your rig and number of entrants that will be trailering together.
Payment: Payment must be made via strider pro at time of checkout. PVDA VOLUNTEER CERTIFICATES ARE NOT accepted at Chapter events for payment.
Times: Will be posted on the Chapter Facebook page and emailed to participants no later than the Thursday before the show.
Additional Info: Small outdoor arena for warm-up, weather permitting. Regulation size indoor arena with indoor heated lounge and sound system. Trailer parking is limited. Classes will be run out of order and may not be pinned until the end of the day. NO REFUNDS for scratches made after the closing date. Service charges and processing fees are non-refundable in the event of show cancellation.
• Classes will be run out of order to limit the number of people at the facility at one time
• Entrants will be allowed to bring along ONE PERSON per rider to assist them as needed. If children are competing ONE parent will be allowed in the indoor arena. If multiple children from the same family are competing at the same time ONE adult per child will be allowed. Only 6 people will be allowed at a time in the viewing area immediately outside of the indoor arena.
• Masks must be worn at all times when dismounted on facility grounds.
• Bathrooms will be available on a limited basis.
• No food or refreshments will be provided to show entrants
• Only 1 person per entrant allowed at secretary booth to pick up any items (number, ribbons, test)
- Test #2 $25.00
- Non-Member Fee$10.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be posted on the Chapter Facebook page and emailed to participants no later than the Thursday before the show.
- Trailer Direction: Trailer parking is limited. Please specify with entry who you may be arriving with and how big your trailer will be.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER