MDA Schooling Show - Harford County Equestrian Center
Tests offered: USDF, USEF & FEI dressage tests; 2018 Eventing; Western Dressage All tests ridden in large arena, except Eventing and Western tests.
Entry fees per class are $25/members and $33/non-members (per ride), $5 for qualifier/finals class.
MDA members are eligible for our fantastic year-end awards. See website www.marylanddressage.org
Limit 2 rides per horse/rider combination.
Third rides shall be allowed on a first come, first served basis if the show schedule permits. Payment for third rides is due on SHOW DAY – do not include with regular entry fees.
NO REFUNDS after closing date unless a replacement ride is found from the waiting list or a Doctor or Vet note is provided to the Entry Secretary within 7 days of the show date.
When discounting entry fees with Work Credits, the original credit must accompany entry fees.
Please provide following information in the entry note section:
1) MDA membership number
2) Current coggins
3) Work Credits, if applicable
Attach above documents to your entry. You can take a photo of documents & then upload
Entries with all supporting documentation can be mailed to: 3228 Sudath Lane Jarrettsville, MD 21084
- Test #2 $25.00
- Non-Member Fee$8.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be posted on www.marylanddressage.org roughly the Wednesday prior to the show date.
- Trailer Direction: Google Maps/MapQuest, etc. is readily available for our physical addressArena size/Footing: large stone dust.
Warm-up arena: large stone dust.
Water and restrooms are available
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER