#1 Dressage Schooling Show
We are pleased to announce our first Dressage Schooling Show! Take advantage of the opportunity to school your test of choice before the "big shows" come. Judge on the day is "r" Judge Margaret Little.
All tests will be held in our 20x60m outdoor arena with sand/stone footing. Warm up will be in our 100ftx220ft arena with sand/stone footing. Use of our 60ft round pen is also available.
Day stalls are available, and overnights if required.
Rain date -
In the event of being rained-out, the event will be held the following Saturday (4/10). If rain date is needed, payments will be carried over to that event automatically. If the event takes place, there are no credits or refunds.
Canceled Event -
If we have to cancel the event due to weather, you have the choice of either a refund or rollover your $$ to the next show / credit for a future event. This credit can be held for maximum of 6 months. Transferable to different horse but not different rider.
All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Current COVID safety and precautions will be observed.
- Day Stall$20.00
- Full Stabling$50.00
- Late Fee$10.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be email Wednesday evening before the event. Changes to ride times can be requested but not promised to be able to change. Ride times will also be posted to our facebook page Knights Branch Farm, and our website, www.knightsbranchfarm.net/events
- Trailer Direction: Directions: From the East - Take Route 30 towards King William. Head west 14 miles, turn right on to Sandy Point Road. Carry on for 0.7 mile, Knights Branch Farm is on the left, next to Sandy Point State Forest. Then follow the signs ---> for trailer parking.From the West - Take Route 30 towards West Point. 12 miles west of Central Garage turn left on to Sandy Point Road. Carry on for 0.7 mile, Knights Branch Farm is on the left, next to Sandy Point State Forest. Then follow the signs ---> for trailer parking.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted up to 5 day(s) before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted up to 7 day(s) before activity begins.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER Reserve Spot Via STRIDER, Mail Check