Martin Douzant Coursework Clinic at CoExist Stables
Eventers, Young Horses & Hunter/Jumpers are all welcome! Riders of all levels are encouraged to come!
Gymnastic and adjustability exercises will help riders of all levels can perfect their basics and prepare for their 2021 goals, whatever they may be!
Martin offers lessons for every stage of competition. He loves to see others succeed, and strives to support his students in their goals. The European systems of training are foundational to how he teaches riding theory, improve balance, and develop judgment in riders. He uses interesting and engaging exercises both on and off the horse to develop confidence, balance, and comprehension of the horse’s movements. reinforced by classical education in the theories of riding.
A schedule will be sent out 5 days prior to the clinic. At this point you own your clinic space. If you cannot attend you are responsible for finding someone to fill your space, and while I will do my best to help, this is the rider's responsibility. If a replacement rider cannot be found, you are responsible for your lesson fee.
1 Day Clinic Instructor: Martin Douzant
- Late Fee$15.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be emailed and posted to www.theframesporthorses.com 5 days prior to the clinic. If you have any time constraints, please make those known to the organizer when you sign up!
- Trailer Direction: When you arrive you should drive up the long paved driveway and under a wooden overpass (main barn will be on your right, indoor on your left). Go past this and park in the big gravel lot on the left.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted up to 4 day(s) before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER Reserve Spot Via STRIDER, Mail Check