Longfield Stables Dressage Schooling Show
Please join us at the beautiful Longfield Stables for our October Dressage Schooling Show. With Open and Adult Amateur, Junior Rider and Young Rider divisions, there is a class for everyone! Each class offers the option to complete your test of choice. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions! If you are interested in reserving a stall, please contact Sophie at email@example.com as stalls are limited.
We will have food and beverage options on site! You may either bring a signed copy of our Liability Waiver and Longfield Stables Policies and Procedures or complete one on arrival. No numbers will be issued without these signed documents. You are welcome to upload Coggins and proof of vaccinations or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
USDF Open Intro TOC
USDF AA/JR/YR Intro TOC
USEF Open Training Level TOC
USEF AA/JR/YR Training Level TOC
USEF Open First Level TOC
USEF AA/JR/YR First Level TOC
USEF Open Second Level TOC
USEF AA/JR/YR Second Level TOC
USEF Open Third Level TOC
USEF AA/JR/YR Third TOC
- Late Fee$10.00
- Office Fee (Mandatory)$50.00
- EMS Fee (Mandatory)$15.00
- Ride Time: Please see prizelist for class lists and additional information. Ride times will be sent out via email on Thursday Oct. 20th. Ride times are subject to change.
- Trailer Direction: Once through the main security gate, follow the directions to the Equestrian Center gate! Trailer parking is the field on the left. Please be sure to see the table at the covered arena to check in for the show!
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER