Allison Springer Cross Country Clinic (Week with the Pros)
Allison Springer is a sought-after trainer, coach and clinician and is excited to be teaching at The Maryland Horse Trials! This clinic will be held on the COMPETITION course, which has jumps ranging in levels from Elementary all the way through Intermediate including water, ditches and banks for all levels. This is the perfect opportunity to get a lesson from one of our area's best on one of our area's best competition courses.
COST: $100 directly to Allison Springer, plus $80 MDHT schooling fee
NOTE: ALL riders must pay the haul-in/schooling fee and sign a LMF waiver BEFORE YOU TAKE YOUR HORSE OFF OF THE TRAILER.
A consummate athlete and compassionate rider, Allison is a popular clinician, traveling throughout the country to teach each year. Her classic position and strong fundamentals highlight her talent, poise, and partnership with the horse. Known for dedication and consistency, Allison has consistently named to the United States Equestrian Federation’s High Performance Training Lists, a proven training ground for national team riders, and was also short listed for the London Olympic Games.
To learn more about Allison, visit: https://allisonspringer.com/lessons-training-clinics/
A schedule will be sent out ~5 days prior to the clinic. At this point you own your clinic space. If you cannot attend you are responsible for finding someone to fill your space, and while I will do my best to help, this is the rider's responsibility. If a replacement rider cannot be found, you are responsible for your lesson fee.
1 Day Clinic Instructor: Allison Springer (ICP IV)
- Haul-in Fee$80.00
- Late Fee$15.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be emailed ~5 days prior to the clinic. If you have any time constraints, please make those known to the organizer when you sign up!
- Trailer Direction: Park in main lot across from secretary.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted up to 4 day(s) before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER Reserve Spot Via STRIDER, Mail Check