Jim Koford Clinic at Wyndham Oaks October 28th-30th
Wyndham Oaks is proud to host Jim Koford for a three day clinic, October 28th-30th, 2022.
Originally from Pennsylvania Jim grew up doing Pony Club, Eventing, dressage, hunters, and equitation. Thanks to horse named Art Deco, Jim got the push he needed to pursue riding full time. He has trained countless horses to Grand Prix as well as spent time in Germany. Jim is known for taking out-of-the-box horses to Grand Prix, most recently Adiah HP, a Friesian Sporthorse. Jim trains out of North Carolina and Wellington currently, coming every other month to Wyndham Oaks for 3 day clinics.
His patience, talent and overall horsemanship allows Jim to ask the hard questions from his horses and riders and gain a beautiful answer. No matter the rider level, everyone leaves taking something away from a clinic session with Jim.
For 2022, we are implementing a new payment procedure for all individuals riding in our clinics with Jim Koford. In order to secure a spot in a clinic, participants must pre-pay for the clinic. Once we have received payment for the clinic your spot will be secured. If a rider has to cancel their ride and we can fill the spot in the clinic they will receive a refund minus $20 fee. Alternatively, the rider can fill the spot themselves with someone of their choosing for no fee and be paid directly from the alternate rider. If the rider is able to fill the spot, please notify Wyndham Oaks so we can update the clinic schedule.
Auditors do not need to pre-register and they can pay on the day of the clinic with cash or a check. Participants can bring one guest with them to audit for free.
Participants have two options for paying for the clinic. They can mail a check made out to Wyndham Oaks or for pay via paypal (friends and family).
Mail checks to: Paypal:firstname.lastname@example.org
℅ Veronica Bill
19301 Bucklodge Rd
Boyds, MD 20841
- Late Fee$5.00
- Change fee$5.00
- Refund fee$20.00
- Ride Time: Ride times are available on our event website (listed below) under Jim Koford and Ride Times. We will also be sending out an email with the schedule the week before the clinic.
- Trailer Direction: Trailer parking available around both the main barn, second barn "Hay barn", and back of property. Please contact a manager if you have any difficulty- 301-775-3630.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted up to 20 day(s) before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted up to 20 day(s) before activity begins.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER Reserve Spot Via STRIDER, Mail Check