Winter Cavaletti "Light Edition"@ By Chance Farm
Join us for winter cavaletti fun! Change things up in your winter riding routine by working you and your horse over poles. Challenging and fun exercises that are accommodating of all levels and disciplines of riders. All exercises can be walk/trot and canter exercises for those who'd like to try them! Horses must have basic steering and walk/trot/canter under saddle to participate.
Cavaletti Light will use less poles and simpler exercises for greener horses and riders. Still a challenge for advanced riders so don't let that stop you from signing up!
Groups will be limited to 4 or 5 horse/rider combinations and be organized by level. Clinic typically starts at 9am and groups will run until 4pm or 5pm.
May be held indoors or outdoors weather dependent.
All clinics are led by Michele Wellman, USDF Bronze & Silver medalist and USEA Level 3 Certified Eventing Coach.
No refunds with less than 24 hour notice.
Schedule will be sent out the Monday before.
Signed release and valid coggins required.
- Ride Time: Times will be emailed or texted to the contact info provided.
- Trailer Direction: Please enter the facility from Liberty Rd (MD Rt 26) for best access to parking and driveway.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted up to 1 day(s) before activity begins.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER