PVDA Clarksville Chapter Winter Schooling Series Show #3
Valentine's Day themed and Musical Freestyle Challenge Dressage Schooling Show. Musical Freestyle will be split between Adult Amateur, Professionals, and Juniors. Prizes will be offered for each class. If you would like to enter the musical freestyle class, please select the USDF Freestyle category under the "Other" test type to be entered. An extra $10 will be added to freestyle challenge tests.
Small outdoor arena for warm-up weather permitting. Regulation size indoor arena with indoor heated lounge and sound system. Trailer parking is limited. Classes will be run out of order and may not be pinned until the end of the day. Non-member fee applies to participants without a current PVDA membership. ONLY completed entries accepted. Completed entry consists of current coggins, signed PVDA release, copy of PVDA membership card or payment of non-member fee.
COVID guidelines apply and can be found on prize list. Guidelines will be updated as needed.
- Test #2 $25.00
- Non-Member Fee$10.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be emailed to participants.
- Trailer Direction: Trailer parking is limited. Please specify with entry who you may be arriving with and how big your trailer will be.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER