Clinic with Meg Brauch Classical Groundwork, Work in Hand, and Liberty
Are you looking for a method for developing your partnership with your horse? Do you want to increase your knowledge and timing for use of non verbal cues to increase your ability to communicate with your horse?
Meg uses groundwork, longeing, work-in-hand, and liberty work to develop these skills in riders and their horses. She is passionate about helping horses reach both physical and mental balance in their work so a true partnership can develop and both horse and human can thrive in the learning process. She believes that sound biomechanical practices combined with modern behavioral science create motivation in horses and this combination is key to creating a willing and balanced horse.
- Ride Time: The clinic will begin on Tuesday night with a virtual session from 7 pm - 8 pm (links will be sent the week prior to the session along with ride times). Individual session times (hour long) for Wednesday will be emailed to each individual a week prior to the session.
- Trailer Direction: Specific directions will be emailed to each participant
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER Reserve Spot Via STRIDER, Mail Check