MHSA, Inc Membership Application & Horse Registration
Maui Horse Show Association, Inc is please to offer DISCOUNTED membership fees for 2020.
How This Works:
1. Fill out the online Membership Application and Horse Registration Form HERE>> https://fillable.jivrus.com/p/1DQkKBnToag0yJ7Vgq6XMf7phSCYcV9YrQX4xX107xPI
2. Fill out the online Waiver HERE>> https://fillable.jivrus.com/p/1pTyY8Qda_o1EVt-U8HmKN2qh5unBMZ_RGzA3NxvsZA4
3. Complete your Application by making a payment.
Benefits of Being an MHSA, Inc Member:
-When you become a member of the Maui Horse Show Association, Inc, you are helping bring some of the most talented and knowledgeable professionals in the horse industry to Maui. Under the guidance and encouragement of our judges and clinicians, everyone stands to improve their horsemanship!
-During the remainder of 2020, we will be holding virtual shows. FIND OUT MORE ABOUT VIRTUAL SHOWS ON OUR WEBSITE >> www.MauiHorseShow.com
-Points from participating in two or more shows add up for End of Year Awards!
-After your membership is approved, you will be emailed any registration cards and/or documents.
Without our members, we wouldn't exist. We owe everything to them and everything we do is FOR them. We WANT you to have fun with your horse. We WANT you to learn something new, and have a great time doing it. We WANT to be able to keep enriching the horse community here on Maui, and to encourage the young generation to keep growing with us.
Any questions regarding membership can be directed to MauiHorseShow@gmail.com
If you haven't done so already, please fill out:
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION AND HORSE REGISTRATION FORM >> https://fillable.jivrus.com/p/1DQkKBnToag0yJ7Vgq6XMf7phSCYcV9YrQX4xX107xPI
Membership - Competitor
Membership - Supporter
Horse Registration - First Horse
Horse Registration - Each Additional Horse
- Education Fund Donation$25.00
- Education Fund Donation$50.00
- Education Fund Donation$100.00
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER