Cavaletti Clinic #2 with Meghan Truppner
COVID PROTOCOLS: In our efforts to limit the number of people at the farm at any given time, we will be limiting entries into this year's clinic series as well as getting creative with our scheduling. Please email Margaret McKelvy at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information regarding this clinic.
Join USDF Silver Medalist Meghan Truppner at her Karmic Run Stables for a day full of cavaletti! All levels welcome from walk-trot beginners through more advanced pairs. Groups are limited to 3-4 riders to guarantee personalized attention. Please note that each Sunday morning will be reserved for any overflow.
Looking for something interesting and beneficial to add to your horse's exercise program this winter? Cavaletti work may be the answer! There are many variations you can use to benefit yourself and your horse. Cavaletti work encourages your horse to become more rhythmic and balanced, while adding a little interest to your flatwork.
A schedule will be sent out 5 days prior to the clinic. At this point you own your clinic space. If you cannot attend you are responsible for finding someone to fill your space, and while I will do my best to help, this is the rider's responsibility. If a replacement rider cannot be found, you are responsible for your lesson fee.
1 Day Clinic Instructor: Meghan Truppner
- Haul-in Fee$10.00
- Late Fee$15.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be emailed and posted to www.karmicrun.com 5 days prior to the clinic. If you have any time constraints, please make those known to the organizer when you sign up!
- Trailer Direction: Park in gravel lot next to main barn.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted up to 4 day(s) before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER Reserve Spot Via STRIDER, Mail Check