Richard Lamb Clinic
AVB Equestrian is excited to welcome Richard Lamb back to Kinney Hill. Richard has extensive experience teaching riders of all levels in eventing, show jumping, and dressage. He is a level III rated ICP instructor, has coached the US Pony Club team at USEF National Pony Jumper Championships, as well as coaching numerous 3*, 4*, and 5* riders in eventing.
Richard will be with us for 2 days of jump or flat instruction. Jumping will take place out in our grass jump field and can include some XC questions as well as standard show jumps. Flat lessons will take place in our beautiful indoor with state of the art GGT footing.
Extremely limited stabling will be available on a first come, first serve, basis.
Masks and social distancing will be required for the safety of all.
One day private: $175
One day semi-private: $150
Two day private: $300
Two day semi-private: $275
-There will be no food on site.
-Checks made payable to Alice VanBokkelen
-If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me directly!
One Private Lesson
One Semi-Private Lesson
Two Private Lessons
Two Semi-Private Lessons
- Ride Time: Ride times will be emailed out during the week before the clinic.
- Trailer Direction: From 95: Take exit 1 in NH for Rt 107. (If traveling North on 95 from MA, turn left at the end of the exit ramp. If traveling South on 95 from NH or ME, turn right at the end of the exit). Travel west on Rt 107 until the junction with Rt 150. Turn left on Rt 150. In 0.8 miles turn right on Highland Rd. In another 0.8 miles make a left on Woodman Rd. The driveway will be on the right in 1.2 miles.From 495: Take exit 54 for Rt 150 and turn right on Rt 150 going north. Continue straight through 3 lights. At the traffic circle take the second exit onto Market Street. In 0.35 miles take a slight left turn onto South Hampton Rd. In 1.05 miles turn right onto Woodman Rd. The driveway will be on the left in 0.65 miles.The driveway has a sign for Kinney Hill at the bottom. Follow it up and to the left to the top of the hill. Parking will be available either on pavement or on grass depending on the weather.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER