Woodloch Fall Eventing Derby Schooling Show
Woodloch Stable’s Eventing Derby is a dressage and jumping competition with a course featuring inviting stadium and cross-country jumps, a wide track for cantering/galloping, banks, ditches, and 2 water complexes. This is a great opportunity for riders or horses new to eventing, as well as those who want a solid practice run or move-up before a recognized horse trials. The Eventing Derby has the following levels: Intro, Starter, Beginner Novice, and Novice. Formal show attire is not required, however ASTM/SEI-approved helmets are required when mounted (protective vests and medical armbands/bracelets required when jumping).
Starting times will be posted on our website (www.woodlochstable.com/events/derby) and the FB event page. Classes are divided into Juniors (under 18) and Seniors (18+). Class order will be: N, BN, S, I.
Ribbons 1st-6th place and prizes 1st-3rd place are provided.
Dressage Judge: Nancy Porter
Course Designer: Dom Schramm
Official Photographer: Fox River Photography (Sign up for photos: http://forms.gle/4HVS8Jc2rsdSuMKv7)
Food Vendor: Happy Hut Food Truck
Non-Compete horses welcome, $25 per horse. Negative Coggins required with entry.
VERY limited stabling available, stalls are $35/night (first come first served)
Refunds: 100% before closing date, no refunds after closing date. $10 office fee (included in entry fee) is nonrefundable.
If the show must be canceled for public health/safety reasons, all participants will receive 100% refunds.
Junior Beginner Novice
Senior Beginner Novice
- Ride Time: Ride times will be posted the week of the show, on the Woodloch website: http://www.woodlochstable.com/events/derby
- Trailer Direction: Please ONLY enter at the "Dead Broke Arena entrance" (NOT at driveways for 5676 170th St or 5696 170th St).
PLEASE PARK TRAILERS PARALLEL TO EACH OTHER, FACING *TOWARD* 170TH ST. Thank you!
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER