Intro to Eventing Clinic
Get a kick start to the show season by joining us for an educational Intro to Eventing Clinic. This is perfect for riders who may be interested in eventing, but don't know where to start or for riders who have experience eventing and are wanting to get ready for the 2021 season. Focus will be on building the fundamentals needed for eventing through flat work and jumping exercises.
-1 hour group lesson with 2-3 people per group
-$50/ person. Payment required in order to hold your spot.
-Refunds will be given if notified before the closing date (Wednesday, 1/20/21)
-Rain/Snow date will be 1/31/21
About the instructor: Jax Maxian has worked and ridden for some of the best eventers in the country, including Hannah Sue Burnett, Mara DePuy, and Daniel Clasing. She applies all she has learned to create an individualized training program for both horse and rider. She has also competed and trained numerous horses to the upper levels of eventing and specializes in green and young horses.
Refunds will be given if notified before the closing date of 1/20 at midnight.
1 Day Clinic Instructor: Jax Maxian
- Deposit to Hold Spot $50.00
- Late FeeFREE
- Ride Time: Ride times will be provided the evening of 1/21 by email and on the Facebook event page
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER Pay Deposit via STRIDER and the remainder by check Reserve Spot Via STRIDER, Mail Check