MTR Schooling dressage series presented by Caprika Realty
Come and support Maryland Therapeutic Riding! All proceeds for this event go to MTR!
This Schooling Dressage show will be the second in a series of three. Following last date is 1/16/2022.
Ribbons awarded for 1st-6th as well as prizes for "Best Turned out". There will also be gift cards given to the highest scoring pair that competes at all three shows. This show is presented by Caprika Realty, a proud supporter of MTR and their mission.
Professional Photos by Chelsea Spear Photography will be available for purchase, to sign up for photos please txt Chelsea at 240-338-8684. If you do not sign up in advance we cannot guarantee you will get photos.
We will offer Evening, Dressage, & Western Dressage tests. If you do not see the one you want, simply select "Rider Choice" & note test in comments.
Divisions of different levels may be combined for pinning depending on how small the show is.
All levels Modified and below for eventing will be in a 40X20 ring. Everything USEF Training tests and above will be in 20X60.
Prelim for eventing and first level and above will run in a 60X20 ring likely in the later part of the day.
Ribbons 1-6 and prizes for all winners, Best dressed, and high point score!
To improve the quality of life of children, adults, active military and veterans with special needs by connecting humans and horses in a healing environment.
Learn more about Maryland Therapeutic Riding overall and about MTR todayMTR’s services support our mission by connecting human and horse to help conquer physical, developmental and emotional challenges and improve quality of life. In addition, we provide a community of support for parents who often feel isolated when dealing with illness or disability. Learn more about Maryland Therapeutic Riding today.
Founded in 1996 by Naomi Parry, Maryland Therapeutic Riding (MTR) has grown into an award-winning therapeutic riding center, has been accredited by the distinguished Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International (PATH) for 16 years and Premier Certified since 2000.
MTR gives free services to veterans as well as local police.
Can also do test of choice. just note test in comments. Divisions of different levels may be combined for pinning depending on how small the show is. All levels modified and below for eventing will be in a 40X20 ring. Everything USEF Training tests and below will be in 20X40. Prelim for eventing and first level and above will run in a 60X20 ring likely in the later part of the day. emailing me is the easiest to keep everything straight please! No refunds unless you fill your spot before show.
NOTE: We'll post ride times the Thursday before show in FB as well as email everyone who enters via Strider! ***PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME ASKING ABOUT RIDE TIMES UNLESS IT IS AFTER THURSDAY AND YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR NAME LISTED ON FB. ***
- Test #2 $25.00
- Test #3 $25.00
- Test #4 $25.00
- Secretary/Office Fee$10.00
- Ride Time: No refunds unless you fill your spot before show. DO NOT EMAIL ME ASKING ABOUT RIDE TIMES unless you don't get them by the decided time. Thursday evening before the show! ride times will be posted in FB as well as emailed to all emails provided during sign ups!
- Trailer Direction: MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT TURN ON HAROLD HARBOR. Some GPS take you there. Try google maps, and use the address supplied. Farm is off Sunrise Beach, and has a clearly marked large sign saying Maryland Theraputic riding. Easy parking in a large field right off the main entrance. There will be someone there to show you where to go.
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER