Racine County Pony Club Combined Training and Mini-Event
Racine county Pony Club is excited to host a Combined Training/Mini-Event on July 11th! Combined Training levels from Ground Pole Division to Training Level. Mini-Event for Starter Novice and Beginner Novice. Cross Country Schooling is available after the show (with a coach) for an extra fee.
Judge - Linda Sorensen R-Western Judge
Please make sure to check all applicable fee boxes: office fee is required, other optional fees are for stabling, lesson horses, paper entry fees. Check for lesson horse and overnight stabling availability.
RCPC Release, USPC General Activity Release (for non-members), Coggins, and payment are required for entry to be complete
- Kimberly Kind-Bauer
"Paper Entry Form Check Box for $15 Fee.pdf"
This show is a fundraiser for Racine County Pony Club. Thank you for your support!
We will start our show day with the dressage portion and then proceed to stadium jumping followed by cross country. Cross country schooling will be available after the show for an additional $35, but a coach must be present.
We have limited stabling available and will only be allowing riders plus one person inside of the stall barn in order to try to social distance as much as possible.
Box lunches are available for advance purchase.
Smoking is not allowed in or near the buildings. No dogs please.
CT - Ground Pole Division USDF 2019 Intro A
CT - Pre-Novice Max Height 18" USDF 2019 Intro C
CT - Starter Novice Max Height 2'3" USEF 2018 Beg Nov Test A
CT - Beginner Novice Max Height 2'7" USEF 2018 Beg Nov Test A
CT - Novice Max Height 2'11" USEF 2018 Novice Test A
CT - Training Max Height 3'3" USEF 2018 Training Test A
Mini Event - Starter Novice Max Height 2'3" USEF Beginner Novice Test A
Mini-Event - Beginner Novice Max Height 2'7" USEF 2018 Beginner Novice Test A
Cross Country Schooling (coach required)
Junior (under age 18)
Adult Amateur (18 and over)
- Office Fee - REQUIRED$30.00
- Day Stall (7am-5pm)$30.00
- Overnight Stall (5pm - 5pm Approval needed)$60.00
- Day Stall (RCPC Boarders)FREE
- Lesson Horse (includes stall - Approval needed)$50.00
- Lunch - Turkey, Bacon, Avocado Sandwich - Sliced turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato and onion with a tangy avocado spread on multigrain bread, Chips, Dessert, Drink$10.00
- Lunch - Roasted Veggie and Mozzarella Sandwich - Roasted Veggies with garlic aioli mayonnaise and mozzarella cheese on ciabatta roll (can be made vegan upon request), Chips, Dessert, Drink $10.00
- Lunch - Classic Sub - Turkey, ham, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion, mayonnaise, and mustard on the side, Chips, Dessert, Drink$10.00
- Lunch - Cobb SaladFresh lettuces, tomatoes, onions, olives, hardboiled eggs, diced turkey, and ham (can be made vegetarian or vegan upon request), Chips, Dessert, Drink$10.00
- Lunch - Cobb Salad (no meat), Chips, Dessert, Drink$10.00
- Paper Entry Fee$15.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be emailed approximately one week prior to show date.
- Trailer Direction: From I-94 take Hwy G exit. Go east on Hwy G. turn right on Hwy H. Turn left on Five Mile Rd. The third stop sign is Hwy 31. Turn right on Hwy 31. RCPC Equestrian Center is on right side of road 5518 State Hwy 31. If you reach Four Mile Rd, you have gone too far.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER