PVDA Schooling Show - Chesapeake Dressage Institute
Potomac Valley Dressage Assoc. hosts 16 schooling shows throughout the Maryland region. Non-members welcome with payment of $10 fee per show. Non-member fee may applied toward membership, in the same year. PVDA members are eligible for our fantastic year-end awards and may qualify for the PVDA Schooling Show Championships held in conjunction with the Chapter Challenge in November. See website www.pvda.org
Tests offered: 2019 USDF & USEF dressage tests, 2022 FEI dressage tests; 2022 Eventing; 2022 USEF/WDAA Western Dressage; Leadline group & Pattern A & B (select "rider choice" option) (Find all tests here: https://pvda.org/page/dressage_tests )
NEW DIVISION: Pilot Program proposed by "S" Judge Natalie Lamping. "Sit No More" 2nd level+, trot extensions must be RISING trot, lateral work rising optional. Riding will be penalized for "sitting" extensions. (select "rider choice" option)
Please provide following information in the entry note section:
1) PVDA membership number, upload current copy of membership card - if you do not include your current card you will be responsible for a $10 non-member fee. Download your card here: https://pvda.org/members/membership.asp
2) signed release form date for this year
3) current coggins
4) attach above documents to your entry. You can take a photo of documents & then upload
5) entry is not considered complete until payment received.
- Test #2 $25.00
- Non-Member Fee$10.00
- Refund fee$5.00
- Ride Time: Judge, ride times, and results will be posted at https://pvda.org/page/show_omnibus
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER Reserve Spot Via STRIDER, Mail Check