KSEquestrian Jumper Show
We are so excited to announce we are starting a schooling jumper show series! It’s a fun, relaxed atmosphere with a warm up ring and jumper ring all on sand footing. The courses will be set and designed by 5* eventer, Kristin Schmolze. Schooling attire welcome and proper fitting helmets must be worn at all times while riding. Negative coggins must be emailed to email@example.com and a release form must be signed to be considered a complete entry. There will be some refreshments available on grounds.
Full refunds will be issued before the closing date. There will be some refreshments available and the classes will start at 9am starting with 12”. Releases can be signed when you go to pick up your number.
18” up to 2’
- Secretary/Admin Fee$10.00
- Ride Time: I will be emailing tentative start times for each division as I figure out how many people will be in each class.
- Trailer Direction: You’ll pull into a long dirt driveway with a cow field on your right. Follow it down and you’ll go through a gate to your left. You’ll see the barn and people to help you with parking.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER