De La Brooke Pony Club Combined Test
De La Brooke Pony Club Annual Combined Test (*Rescheduled to April 10th from March due to severe weather*)
April 10 at Oakridge Park in Charles County, MD
*Our arenas are always beautifully decorated and of competition quality.
*Sign up for the combined test includes entry into one division of combined test (Dressage test and show jumping round). You may enter additional SJ schooling rounds at your level or above but these rounds will not be judged.
*Dressage only- you can select any test to ride in a SMALL arena (eventing tests, USDF intro level or training level).
*Schedule will be e-mailed out week prior to competition so please provide working e-mail address.
*This event is a fundraiser for the De La Brooke Pony Club.
*Please submit a signed release form and coggins for complete entry.
12" (can be assisted), 2019 USDF Intro Test A
Intro- jumps to 18", 2019 USDF Intro Test B
Starter- jumps to 2', 2019 USDF Intro Test C
Elementary- jumps to 2'3", USEF BN Test A
BN- jumps to 2'7", 2018 USEF BN Test A
Novice- jumps to 2'11", 2018 USEF Novice Test A
Training- jumps to 3'3", 2018 USEF Training Test A
Refunds prior to closing date. No refunds after closing date as you will be assigned a ride time. Food and vendors on site. No farrier or vet on site. Please email, call or text organizer with any further questions.
***Please comment with "Your name/Combined Test 2021" when using Paypal.
- Ride Time: Ride times will be e-mailed by the Thursday prior to the event. Please provide an accurate, working e-mail address.
- Trailer Direction: Parking is on the immediate right as you enter the park.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER Reserve Spot Via STRIDER, Mail Check