**This clinic is now full. We are now accepting waitlist entries.** WPDA Clinic with Ali Weeks
This clinic is now full. We are now accepting waitlist entries. Please contact Jan Baumann to join the waitlist at email@example.com.
Join the Western Pennsylvania Dressage Association for a clinic with Ali Weeks! Ali is a USDF Bronze, Silver, and Gold Medalist and has trained with Kate Poulin for 15 years. Riders of all ages and levels are invited to participate and learn from this exceptional rider and trainer.
The clinic fee includes one private 45-minute lesson and lunch for that day. Riders can choose to ride one, two or all three days as well as include day or overnight stabling at an additional cost. Ali uses a wireless headset, so please bring your own headphones.
Please upload the following documents with your registration or email Jan Baumann at firstname.lastname@example.org: current negative Coggins test, proof of current rabies and flu/rhino vaccines, signed WPDA liability waiver, and signed WPDA photo release.
If you have any dietary restrictions, please include it in the "Notes to Organizer".
WPDA Member Fee (FRIDAY)
WPDA Member Fee (SATURDAY)
Non-Member Fee (SATURDAY)
Non-Member Fee (FRIDAY)
WPDA Member Fee (SUNDAY)
Non-Member Fee (SUNDAY)
- Day Stabling (FRIDAY)$10.00
- Overnight Stabling (FRIDAY)$15.00
- Day Stabling (SATURDAY)$10.00
- Overnight Stabling (SATURDAY)$15.00
- Day Stabling (SUNDAY)$10.00
- Ride Time: Please be on the lookout for an email from Janis Baumann, WPDA education chair, the week of the clinic.
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER