Bascule Farm Indoor Dressage Show - FULL
4/8/22 SHOW FULL
Warm up & tests indoors! Positive judges are scheduled to give a little help post first ride (mini fix-a-test). Super long ribbons to 8th. Hard surface parking. If driving conditions are hazardous, call the barn phone for cancellation information (301-972-8943).
PLEASE BE SURE TO ATTACH SIGNED BASCULE FARM RELEASE/ENTRY & CURRENT COGGINS (dated 04/16/2021 or later) TO EVENT CLINICS ENTRY!
Ribbons: 1st to 8th place each class, championship ribbon to best score in show.
Rings: Competition Indoor and Warm-up Indoor (rubber/sand/fiber footing).
All tests will be in a 20 x 40 arena except for tests that specify 20 x 60 only.
Dress: Casual attire, approved helmet required. Please leave your dogs at home.
Show Secretary: Carol Rowan; firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-972-8943 with questions.
ONLY COMPLETE ENTRIES (entry form, coggins and payment) WILL BE SCHEDULED A RIDE TIME! Ride times by e-mail the Friday prior to each show. WE ARE ALWAYS OVERSUBSCRIBED, SO GET YOUR ENTRY IN EARLY!
Required documents/items: 1) entry form/waiver and 2) coggins dated April 16, 2021 or later and 3) payment.
Refunds after closing only if spot filled from wait list. Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Test #2 $30.00
- Ride Time: Times emailed Thursday morning by noon, 2 days before show.
- Trailer Direction: 1 mile outside Poolesville on 107 towards Whites Ferry. Watch for speed cameras into/out of Poolesville!
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER