Mid-America Eventing Association 2020 Membership
The Mid-America Eventing Association is a 501(c)3 organization founded in 1977 and is based in the Kansas City area. The organization is focused on promoting the sport of eventing through competitive, schooling and educational opportunities at all levels.
The membership year begins January 1st and ends December 31st
Membership form and payment must be received by the membership coordinator no later than closing date of the activity to receive MAEA Member Discounts on clinics or schooling shows Membership form and payment must be received no later than 48 hours prior to XC Schooling to be eligible for member rates.
Please be aware that Professional Members are not eligible for Year End Awards.
Professional Membership: $75
* Not eligible for Year End Awards
* $20 MAEA Bucks awarded for each 4 hours worked up to 8 hours ($40) per year
* Discounted rates for XC schooling and MAEA organized schooling shows
* Must be USEF/USEA Declared Professional
* USEF/USEA Declared Professionals are eligible to purchase Individual Membership if they choose to do so.
Annual Individual Membership: $100
*Eligible for Year End Awards
*Eligible to earn MAEA Bucks to apply towards MAEA organized schooling shows, clinics or cross-country schooling days. $20 MAEA Bucks awarded for each 4 hours worked up to 8 hours ($40) per year
* Receive discounted rates for cross-country schooilng and MAEA organized schooling shows
* USEF/USEA Declared professionals are eligible to purchase individual membership instead of professional membership if they choose to do so
Annual Family Membership: $150 for 2 family members. $20 each additional family member
*Restricted to parents and children 18 years of age or under
*All members eligible for Year End Awards
*Eligible to earn MAEA Bucks to apply towards MAEA schooling shows, clinics or cross-country schooling days. Limit $60 MAEA Bucks total for 2 paid Family Members. Limit $80 MAEA Bucks total for 3 paid Family Members. Limit $100 MAEA Bucks for total 4 paid Family Members.
* Receive discounted rates for cross-country schooling and MAEA organized schooling shows
Lifetime memberships are available for $1,000.00. Contact email@example.com to purchase a lifetime membership.
- Kristina Whorton
Contact Strider regarding any technical issues with use of the form or payment or transactions.
A full listing of the benefits of membership is available at www.midamericaeventing.com
Family Membership: Up to 2 people
Additional Family Member
Pre-Paid Life Member
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER