MDA Schooling Show-September-Harford County Equestrian Center
Judge is Aviva Nebesky.
Tests offered: 2023 USEF/USDF, 2022 WDAA; are ridden in large arena. 2022 USEF/USEA (Eventing) tests are ridden in small arena.
Entry fees for all dressage tests: $30.00 per test.
Non-member fee per show: $15
Championship Qualifying: $5 per attempt to earn 62% at any Test 2 of any level to be eligible to show in the Championship classes at the Finals show.
Must be a member before scores are earned. See Championship Rules for more information.
Work Credit redemption: -$10 for one class
Horses are limited to 4 tests per show. Horses can be shared by different riders but must stay within one consecutive level.
Ribbons given Blue to Green using the Danish System
High Score Awards in all levels at each show
TIP High Score of the Day given to highest scoring TB registered in the TIP Program
Scratches MUST be made via email to MDAShowSecretary@gmail.com. No refunds after closing date without Dr. or Vet note within 7 days of show date.
ENTRIES CLOSE AT 7 PM ON SPECIFIED CLOSE DATE. LATE ENTRIES ACCEPTED WITH $20 LATE FEE if show is not full.
MDA MEMBERS HAVE PRIORITY if show is wait listed.
YOUR ENTRY IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT UPLOADED CURRENT COGGINS AND GOOGLE FORM HOLD HARMLESS WAIVER
1) You will NOT be permitted to show unless all fees are paid in full
2) $10 refund for work credit will be issued via PayPal. Paper copy must be handed in at show for refund to be issued.
3) Time requests in comments section. All requests considered but not guaranteed.
- Test #2 $30.00
- Test #3 $30.00
- Test #4 $30.00
- Late Fee$20.00
- Non-Member Fee$15.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be posted on Maryland Dressage Association Homepage https://www.mdadressage.org and MDA Facebook Page the Wednesday prior to the show date.
- Trailer Direction: Google Maps/MapQuest, etc. is readily available for the physical address
Arena size: Large for USDF/WDAA and Small for USEA
Footing: Stone dust
Warm-up arena: Next to show arena. Fenced. Stone Dust
Water and restrooms are available
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER