Expert Day w/Eventer Woods Baughman XC Shortening/Lengthening strides for adjustability
Join 4* Eventer Woods Baughman from Last Frontier Farm at Waredaca's August 2022 Expert Day, and learn how to lengthen/shorten your horse's strider for maximum adjustability jumping.
Woods Baughman is an accomplished 4* rider and assistant trainer at Last Frontier Farm, owned and operated by Sharon White. He most recently won the USEF CCI4*-L National Championship at Tryon in 2021. Honored to be selected to the USEF Eventing 25, Woods and “Contendro” are bound for the 5* level very soon.
Woods Baughman is assistant trainer to top Eventer & Trainer Sharon White from Last Frontier Farm.
📅 2022 Last Frontier Farm Dates At Waredaca📅
May 10 – Woods Baughman |Galloping Position
June 1 – Sharon White |Rhythm and how to successfully navigate the SJ phase
July 6 – Woods Baughman |Banks and Ditches
Aug 10 – Woods Baughman | XC Shortening/Lengthening strides for adjustability
Sep 7 – Sharon White|– How to ride the Steeplechase !
Oct 26 – Woods Bauhgman |Bending Lines
Woods will begin mid afternoon and teach thru the evening, accommodating those clients who work during the day. Jump lessons are small groups and organized by level.
His lessons are tailored to meet the needs of each horse and rider. Woods teaches riders to be aware of their physical and mental states as their horse will mirror these. There is always a reason for anything a horse does and good horsemanship is knowing this.
❗To Secure a Rider Slot:
-Complete and sign electronically Waredaca's waiver.
-Pay via Strider
-Attach Coggins to entry or send to Waredaca directly via email.
Cancellation Policy: You are purchasing a time slot which is paid for in advance and is non-refundable.
If you are unable to attend for any reason, you are responsible for finding a rider to purchase your spot.
Woods Baughman Photo via the talented JJ Sillman, @skipperdoodlefritz, please credit if using.
For everyone's safety, a completed Waredaca Waiver MUST be completed and onfile in Waredaca's release database prior to arrival on farm.
Please sign here: https://waredaca.com/waiver/
• Trailerins: $100 Clinic Fee + $25 facility Fee, payable via STRIDER
• Waredaca Boarders: $100 Clinic Fee payable via STRIDER.
ARRIVAL: Proceed to the lower outdoor arena where you'll meet the group.
CANCELLATION POLICY: The clinic fee is non-refundable. You are purchasing a time slot which is paid for in advance. If you are unable to use this space, you are responsible for finding another rider to fill it. A waiting list will be maintained for unforeseen circumstances, but there is no guarantee.
• For Cross Country sessions, protective vests and medical arm band required.
• Dress appropriately and comfortably.
• We have a soda machine. No food available for purchase.
• Auditors FREE and are always welcome to come watch, assist the Experts with jump crew and embrace all the information being shared.
Simply come and go as your day allows. There is NO shuttle or vehicle permitted on course so plan to wear comfortable walking shoes :)
1 Day Clinic Instructor: Woods Baughman
- Haul-in Fee$25.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be emailed to you prior to clinic.
- Trailer Direction: Parking will be at our WEST Entrance shared with the Waredaca Brewing Company, just past our main 4015 Entrance; proceed thru the auto gate and park in the gravel area that opens up on your left. Experts will meet students near our Indoor Arena. Dogs welcome, but must be leashed at all times. Auditors FREE and always welcome and encouraged to be ringside with the clinicians and assist!
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted up to 7 day(s) before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER