Golden's Bridge Hounds Fall Hunter Pace
In the heart of North Salem’s Hunt Country, you will find a spectacular and colorful setting for our lovely autumn event. The pace offers natural fences, stone walls & cross-country jumps with go-arounds over open fields and wooded trails. All disciplines of riders are welcome, and we invite you to wear your hunt attire or otherwise more formal riding attire for this event.
PLEASE NOTE: All registration must be completed online and please include the names of your teammates in the "Note to Organizer" section on your entry!
In an effort to keep our friends and riders safe, there won’t be a luncheon, but we will offer beverages and light snacks. Times and results will be posted on our website and Facebook page. Ribbons will be mailed to the winners.
Gates open at 8 a.m., with rides beginning at 8:30 a.m.
Pleasure riders must start by 10 a.m., and the last hunt-division teams must go out by 11 a.m.
You must include your signed release and coggins to be entered. Also: Please remember to list the your team members in the "Notes to Organizer" field.
For general pace questions, contact Rose Thomas: 917-868-9459; email@example.com
Trouble with your entry? contact Lisa Cowan: 503-891-1629
- Ride Time: We will not be assigning ride times. You will be able to start at 8:30 a.m. on a first-come, first-served basis. All pleasure riders need to start by 10 a.m. and hunt teams by 11 a.m.
- Trailer Direction: From North or South:
I-684 to Exit 8. Turn East onto Hardscrabble Road. Go 3 miles. At Stop, turn right onto June Road. Go 0.7 miles. Turn left onto Baxter Road. Continue on Baxter Road and you will see the parking field on your right.
I-84 West to Exit 21. Left onto Peach Lake Rd / Rt 121 South. Go 4.2 miles. Turn right onto Baxter Road.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER Reserve Spot Via STRIDER, Mail Check