Summer Cavaletti @ By Chance Farm
Join us for cavaletti fun! Change things up in your riding routine by working you and your horse over poles. Challenging and fun exercises that are accommodating of all levels and disciplines of riders. All exercises can be walk/trot only and we have canter exercises for those who'd like to try them! Horses must have basic steering and walk/trot/canter under saddle to participate.
Groups will be limited to 4 or 5 horse/rider combinations and be organized by level or request. Clinic typically starts at 9am and groups will run until 4pm or 5pm.
May be held indoors or outdoors weather dependent.
All clinics are led by Michele Wellman, USDF Bronze & Silver medalist and USEA Level 3 Certified Eventing Coach.
No refunds after scheduling.
Schedule will be sent out the Monday before.
Signed release and valid coggins required.
- Ride Time: Times will be emailed or texted to the contact info provided.
- Trailer Direction: Please enter the facility from Liberty Rd (MD Rt 26) for best access to parking and driveway.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER