Kelley Williams Winter Clinic #4
Join Advanced-level eventer and popular instructor Kelley Williams for her annual Winter Clinic Series! All levels and disciplines welcome as we tackle gymnastics, coursework and cross country exercises!
Known for her absolute dedication to her horses, her students, and her wonderful supportive family, Kelley has developed A Bit Better Farm from a small family barn to a leading event facility. Possessing an enviable amount of patience, she is a naturally gifted trainer and instructor who always seems to know what her pupils need, whether they be human or equine. Kelley draws great gratification in her teaching and coaching, and firmly believes that she learns as much from her students as they learn from her.
**Please note that the Sunday following each Saturday date is reserved in case of inclement weather.**
REFUND POLICY: Once the schedule is set, riders own their lesson slot and are responsible for either paying for their slot or finding a replacement rider.
1 Day Clinic Instructor: Kelley Williams
- Late Fee$15.00
- Ride Time: Organizer will e-mail ride times during the week prior to clinic. The schedule will also be posted here: http://abitbetterfarm.com/news/.
- Trailer Direction: Enter through the main gate. Park in large front parking lot OR drive around indoor arena and park along gravel path in a counter clockwise pattern.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted up to 5 day(s) before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER Reserve Spot Via STRIDER, Mail Check