CDCTA Thursday Evening Dressage Schooling Shows at Great Meadow
Judges: Lisa Eagley and Joanna Gray-Randle
USDF Intro and evening tests through Prelim A will be ridden in small arena.
We cannot guarantee ride time requests, but will do our best to accommodate reasonable requests.
New: There is a $20 Change fee for any any changes made after the ride times are published.
Please fully complete the registration form, especially full name for rider and cell number and attach current Coggins and signed waiver.
Non-compete horse fee $25 non CDCTA Members & $20 CDCTA members per horse. Notify show secretary by closing day. Bring, Coggins, signed waiver and & fee to show.
1st -6th place ribbons awarded in each class. End of Series Champion and Reserve Champion awards for each level . For more details see prize list in Organizers Info. below.
Great Meadow Fleming Arenas have all weather footing. Large warm-up arena. If there are enough entries a second ring will be added.
Classes start at 11.30 am and finish around 7.30pm.
Bring water, there is none in the trailer parking field.
Current Coggins and Signed Waiver must be included with registration. Any entry missing Coggins or waiver one week before show will not be assigned a ride time
- Test #2 $35.00
- Test #3 $35.00
- Non-Member Fee$10.00
- Late Fee$20.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be posted on CDCTA.com, Facebook and emailed to riders by Monday prior to show
- Trailer Direction: DIRECTIONS: FLEMING ARENA, GREAT MEADOW, 5098 OLD TAVERN RD., THE PLAINS, VA 20198 From Warrenton/South: Take Rte. 17 North for 8 miles. Turn right onto Old Tavern Road (Rt. 245). Great Meadow Events Center is on right. Gate #2 & follow signs.
From DC, NVA/East Take I-66 West to The Plains (Exit #31), turn left (South) on Old Tavern Road (Rt. 245). Great Meadow Field Events Center is 1 mile on left. Gate #2 & follow signs.
From South/West: Take I-66 East to Marshall (Exit #29). Take Rte. 17 South for 3 miles. Turn left on Old Tavern Road (Rt. 245). Great Meadow Field Events Center is on right. Gate #2 & follow signs.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER