Jon Holling Clinic at Copeland Farms
Jon Holling has competed through the advanced CCI***** level on many horses. He has ridden at world famous events such as The Rolex Kentucky Three Day Event, Burghley Horse Trials, and the World Cup Eventing Finals in Malmo Sweden. His partners at these events include Prairie Schooner, Lion King, Tell You Why, and Direct Merger. Jon has been given the honor of being considered by the U.S. team numerous times. Additionally, Jon was coach of the Area IV Young Rider team. During his coaching of this team at three championships, they have won two team gold medals.
The clinic will be formatted into small groups. Day 1 will focus on show jumping exercises. Day 2 (if available) will be in the cross country field, or will be cross country type exercises set up in the arena. Please specify if you have a special request (2 days SJ, etc)
Can also use Venmo, Cash or Check payable to Liz Lund for payment.
2 Day Clinic Instructor: Jon Holling
- Day Stall$20.00
- Full Stabling$40.00
- Ride Time: They will be emailed and posted on Facebook.
- Trailer Direction: Please reach out with Liz for trailer parking information.
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Reserve Spot Via STRIDER, Mail Check