Racine County Pony Club Combined Training Schooling Show
Racine County Pony Club is excited to host a Combined Training! Combined Training levels from Ground Pole Division to Training Level. Cross Country Schooling is available after the show (with a coach) for an extra fee.
*NOTE* - OFFICE FEE IS REQUIRED FOR EACH ENTRY. If you do not pay the office fee, you will need to submit an additional entry to pay the required office fee.
We prefer that all entries be submitted and paid through Strider. However, you may print and submit a paper entry and check to the show organizer for an additional fee of $15. Please email us to request a paper form.
Judge - Megan Dischler - L Judge with Distinction
Please make sure to check all applicable fee boxes: office fee is required, other optional fees are for stabling, lesson horses, paper entry fees. Check in advance for lesson horse and overnight stabling availability.
*** NOTE *** RCPC Release, USPC General Activity Release (for non-members), 2021 Coggins, and full payment are required for entry to be complete.
Changes are permitted before registration closes. Refunds are permitted before registration closes. No refunds after closing date.
CT - Ground Pole Division USDF 2019 Intro A
CT - Pre-Starter Novice Max Height 18" USDF 2019 Intro C
CT - Starter Novice Max Height 2'0" USEF 2018 Beg Nov Test A
CT - Beginner Novice Max Height 2'7" USEF 2018 Beg Nov Test A
CT - Novice Max Height 2'11" USEF 2018 Novice Test A
CT - Training Max Height 3'3" USEF 2018 Training Test A
Cross Country Schooling (coach required)
Junior (under age 18)
Adult Amateur (18 and over)
- Office Fee (REQUIRED)$30.00
- Day Stall (7am-5pm)$30.00
- Overnight Stall (5pm - 5pm Approval needed)$60.00
- Day Stall (RCPC Boarders)FREE
- Lesson Horse (includes stall - Approval needed)$50.00
- Paper Entry Fee$15.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be emailed approximately one week prior to show date.
- Trailer Direction: From I-94 take Hwy G exit. Go east on Hwy G. Turn right (south) on Hwy H. Turn left (east) on Five Mile Rd. The third stop sign is Hwy 31. Turn right (south) on Hwy 31. RCPC Equestrian Center is on right side of road 5518 State Hwy 31. If you reach Four Mile Rd, you have gone too far.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER