Racine County Pony Club Combined Training and Mini-Event
Racine County Pony Club is excited to host a Combined Training/Mini-Event on Saturday, June 3rd, 2023! Combined Training levels from Ground Pole Division to Training Level. We will offer two Mini-Event levels - Starter Novice (max height 2') and Beginner Novice (max height 2'7"). This year we are also offering the option to ride an additional dressage test or jump round which will take place at the end of each division. The extra rides will be "judged" for training purposes only - not for competition. Your first ride will be your competition ride. Cross Country Schooling is available after the show (with a coach) for an extra fee.
**We will be using the 2022 USEA Dressage tests this year - including the "Starter Level" dressage test.
*NOTE* - OFFICE FEE IS REQUIRED FOR EACH ENTRY. If you do not pay the office fee, you will need to submit an additional entry to pay the required office fee.
We prefer that all entries be submitted and paid through Strider. However, you may print and submit a paper entry and check to the show organizer for an additional fee of $15.
Judge - Karen Lee - "l" Graduate with Distinction
Please make sure to check all applicable fee boxes: office fee is required, other optional fees are for stabling, lesson horses, paper entry fees. Check in advance for lesson horse and overnight stabling availability.
*** NOTE *** RCPC Release (required for all competitors), USPC General Activity Release (required for non-USPC members), 2023 Coggins, and full payment are required for entry to be complete.
Changes are permitted before registration closes. Refunds are permitted before registration closes. No refunds after closing date.
Mini Event - Beginner Novice Max Height 2'7" USEF 2022 Beg Nov Test A
Mini Event - Starter Novice Max Height 2'0" USEF 2022 Starter Level Test
CT - Training Max Height 3'3" USEF 2022 Training Test A
CT - Novice Max Height 2'11" USEF 2022 Novice Test A
CT - Beginner Novice Max Height 2'7" USEF 2022 Beginner Novice Test A
CT - Starter Novice Max Height 2'0" USEA 2022 Starter Test
CT - Pre-Starter Novice Max Height 18" USEA 2022 Starter Test
CT - Ground Pole Division USEA 2022 Starter Test
Competitor - Adult Amateur (18 and over) Division
Competitor - Open Division
Competitor - Junior Division (under age 18)
Additional Dressage Test - same level as original entry (non -compete)
Additional Jump Round - same level as original entry (non -compete)
XC Schooling (coach is required - will take place after the show is completed)
- Day Stall (RCPC Boarders)FREE
- Paper Entry Fee$15.00
- Day Stall (7am-5pm)$40.00
- Office Fee (REQUIRED)$30.00
- Lesson Horse (includes stall - Approval needed)$60.00
- Overnight Stall (5pm June 2nd - 5pm June 3rd - Approval needed)$70.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be emailed approximately one week prior to show date.
- Trailer Direction: From I-94 take Hwy G exit. Go east on Hwy G. Turn right (south) on Hwy H. Turn left (east) on Five Mile Rd. The third stop sign is Hwy 31. Turn right (south) on Hwy 31. RCPC Equestrian Center is on right side of road 5518 State Hwy 31. If you reach Four Mile Rd, you have gone too far.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER