GBH Autumn Hunter Pace 2020
In the heart of North Salem’s Hunt Country, you will find a spectacular and colorful setting for our lovely Autumn event. The pace offers natural fences, stone walls & cross-country jumps with go-arounds over open fields and wooded trails. All disciplines of riders are welcome, and we invite you to wear your hunt attire or otherwise more formal riding attire for this event. Due to COVID-19 guidelines, there will be no luncheon this year and entry fees have been adjusted to reflect these changes. Online pre-registration is mandatory, and masks must be worn when not able to social distance appropriately.
Teams of 2-3. No single riders or teams more than 3 people. Proof of negative Coggins, signed liability release and ASTM/SEI approved helmets required. No tailgating at the venue.
REGISTRATION AT https://goldensbridgehounds.com/fall-pace-registration
- Ride Time: First come, first served ride times.
Registration fees are non refundable unless the event is cancelled.
Each person entering the pace must create an account, sign in, register and pay individually at www.goldensbridgehounds.org
The release waiver must be read and signed digitally.
Teams of 2 or 3 riders can be determined at the starting table.
- Trailer Direction: Link to Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/cXuwsopFqRBehw7h7Please follow signs to parking for big rigs and 2 horse bumper pull trailers.
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Reserve Spot Via STRIDER, Mail Check