Lets have some fun in 2021! Join us for our first Fix-a-test with "L" grad judge and former upper level event rider Lorraine Klepacz. Each slot is a full 30 minutes. Ride the test of your choice and receive feedback from the judge, then ride your test again and apply the feedback received! Tests ridden in outdoor full size arena on sand footing. Warm up in 100x220ft outdoor arena with sand footing. COVID measures will be emailed to competitors closer to the time.
Coggins (ensure date is valid for the event date) and waiver must be submitted before event via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the farm address.
Rain date -
In the event of being rained-out, the event will be held the following Saturday (4/10). If rain date is needed, payments will be carried over to that event automatically. If the event takes place, there are no credits or refunds.
Canceled Event -
If we have to cancel the event due to weather, you have the choice of either a refund or rollover your $$ to the next show / credit for a future event. This credit can be held for maximum of 6 months. Transferable to different horse but not different rider.
All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Current COVID safety and precautions will be observed.
Dressage Fix A Test
- Day Stall$20.00
- Late Fee$15.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be email Wednesday evening before the event. Changes to ride times can be requested but not promised to be able to change. Ride times will also be posted to our facebook page Knights Branch Farm, and our website, www.knightsbranchfarm.net/events
- Trailer Direction: Directions: From the East - Take Route 30 towards King William. Head west 14 miles, turn right on to Sandy Point Road. Carry on for 0.7 mile, Knights Branch Farm is on the left, next to Sandy Point State Forest. Then follow the signs ---> for trailer parking.From the West - Take Route 30 towards West Point. 12 miles west of Central Garage turn left on to Sandy Point Road. Carry on for 0.7 mile, Knights Branch Farm is on the left, next to Sandy Point State Forest. Then follow the signs ---> for trailer parking.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted up to 5 day(s) before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted up to 7 day(s) before activity begins.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER Reserve Spot Via STRIDER, Mail Check