Ringside Rosè Fall Fun Show
Welcome to the Ringside Rosè Horse Show Series Fall Fun Show!
1. Showmanship In – hand
2. Leadline (walk, trot)
3. Pleasure on the Flat (Walk, Trot)
4. Pleasure “Go as you Please”
5. Equitation on the Flat (Walk, Trot)
6. Equitation on the Flat (WTC)
7. Equitation over Fences (2’)
8. Petite Poles Optimum Time (2’)
9. Petite Poles Jump Off (2’)
10.Fillies over Fences Optimum Time (2’3)
11. Fillies over Fences Jump Off (2’3)
12. Novice Optimum Time (2’6)
13. Novice Jump Off (2’6)
14. Gambler’s Choice
15. Costume Under Saddle
16. Leadline Costume
• Showmanship in hand – judged on the handler’s ability to handle their horse on the ground through a series of maneuvers
• Pleasure on the flat – judged on how pleasurable the horse appears to ride
• Pleasure “go as you please” – Pick the gait that best demonstrates how pleasurable your horse is to ride
• Equitation classes – judged on rider position and form
• Jumper classes:
o Optimum time rounds – judged on horse and rider’s ability to finish their round as close to set optimum time as possible with as few faults as possible
o Jump off rounds – fastest, cleanest round wins!
• Gambler’s choice – each jump will be allotted a different point value, rider will have a set amount of time to obtain as many points as possible. Most points accrued, wins.
• Leadline Costume – dress you and your horse in your best Halloween themed costumes (get creative!)
• Costume class on the flat – open to all riders, dress you and your horse in your best Halloween themed costumes (get creative!)
• Casual but NEAT attire (colors fine, boots & helmet required)
• Please make sure horses are familiar with costume before going into the ring for costume classes
Classes are $15.00/single class
Divisions are $25.00/ division (ex: jumper divisions, Equitation divisions)
Special: $100.00/pick any combination of 10 classes
***Please indicate WHICH classes/divisions you are entering on your entry sheet****
Food will be available on site for an additional fee!
Organizer's Choice #1
Organizer's Choice #2
Organizer's Choice #3
- Ride Time: Open warm-up time will begin at 9:45amShow will begin promptly at 10:30am
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER