Virtual Clinic with Boyd Martin
Boyd Martin will review your video submissions as part of Rutledge Farm's new virtual clinic series!
Don't let this pandemic stop you from learning from the best!
International eventing champion Boyd Martin will be reviewing training and competition footage for riders of all levels to give training advice and an added edge the next time you head to compete!
Submit a video that follows the guidelines below, to receive a personalized recording from Boyd assessing your riding and offering his training tips. From providing education feedback on your performance with corrections, to exercises Boyd would recommend for your horse, don't miss this opportunity to train with an Olympian who is also one of the world’s top-10 ranked eventers!
Please make sure your submission follows all of the criteria below prior to processing your payment.
- Your video must be submitted as a link to a host site - i.e. Vimeo, Youtube, etc.
- Your video must be limited to 10 minutes. Your submission can include multiple clips featuring different phases, but cannot exceed a combined length of 10 minutes.
- Your video link should be included in the 'Notes to Organizer' section of your application, as well as emailed to email@example.com with the subject, 'Boyd Martin Virtual Clinic.'
- In addition to your video link, please also be sure to include a description of your horse, where you are in your training, what you are struggling with, and the level you aim to participate in, to provide background information for Boyd. This should be included in the 'Notes to Organizer' section of your application, as well as your email submission.
- Your video can showcase any of the three eventing phases, or any combination of the three, either training at home or at a competition. We encourage everyone to include footage that may not be perfect and may include mistakes, in order to get the most out of this virtual training experience!
Video submissions will be accepted between June 10 - June 24, 2020 and will be limited to one per person. Footage will be reviewed by Boyd, on a first-come, first-served basis. All feedback from Boyd will be distributed within one week of the submission deadline (June 24) and will be distributed no later than July 1.
*By submitting your video for Boyd Martin to review, you agree to allow Rutledge Farm the use of your footage for promotional material on Rutledge Farm's Website and social media outlets. Rutledge Farm agrees to not disclose confidential information.
All submissions must be pre-paid via Strider. Once you've paid and we receive payment confirmation, then your submission will be sent to Boyd Martin. If you have any trouble paying, please contact Strider support.There will be no refunds issued. Please notify us if a cancellation should need to be processed.
For any questions regarding the virtual clinic process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For any issues registering through Strider, please contact Strider support.
Virtual Clinic Submission
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER