Westbrook Hunt Club Reindeer Dressage Schooling Show
Reindeer Dressage Schooling Series Information
Entry Opening Date - Three weeks before show day
Closing Date - Monday before the show
Entries are limited
$25 per test
$20 office fee
$25 post entry fee (if received after closing date and space is still available.. No post entries after Friday)
$40 day stall (initial bedding included)
$15 Change fee ( If entry is incomplete and/or changes need to be made. No changes after closing date)
No refunds after closing date.
No dogs allowed.
Formal attire is encouraged but not required. ASTM Helmets and appropriate riding boots are mandatory.
Food vendor onsite.
Schooling opens at 8am; show begins promptly at 9AM.
Every animal entered for competition shall be under the control of show management, but Westbrook Hunt Club will in no way be responsible for any loss, accident, or damage that may occur by fire, or otherwise, and it shall be a condition of entry that each exhibitor, spectator, trainer, and attendant hold WHC and its members, employees, and agents harmless for any loss or damage that may occur to any persons, animals, or property at the show.
Current negative Coggins and proof of Rabies vaccination within 12 months is mandatory and must accompany entry. All competitors must wear ASTM approved helmets while mounted. Classes may be combined, split, or canceled at the discretion of management. Please treat the grounds as you would your own property. Place all trash in designated containers; no alcohol, please.
All participants must sign a liability waiver
Online entries available here: https://www.striderpro.com/
Times: To be emailed by the Friday before the show. Please supply a valid email address with your entry. Ring open for schooling at 8am and during lunch break. Show starts at 9am.
USDF Introductory Tests A-B-C
USEF Training Level Tests 1-3
USEF First Level Tests 1-3
USEF Second Level Tests 1-3
USEF Third Level -FEI (if entries allow)
USEA Eventing Beginner Novice Tests A-B
USEA Eventing Novice Test A-B
USEA Eventing Training and above - State test to be ridden
If you would like to ride an unlisted test please reach out to management, we are happy to accommodate within reason.
All tests Including USEA tests to be held in 20x60 Dressage Arena
All arenas have sand footing. Warm up and lunging available outside weather permitting. Small indoor available for warm up, Contact management if lunging is needed. All tests held in the large indoor.
No refunds after closing dates. Food available for purchase on site provided by Mexitaly Kitchen.
- Test #2 $25.00
- Test #3 $25.00
- Secretary/Office Fee$20.00
- Day Stall$50.00
- Late Fee$25.00
- Change fee$10.00
- Refund fee$10.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be emailed out and posted on our Facebook.
- Trailer Direction: DIRECTIONSFrom I-95: Take exit 65. Travel North on Route 153 to second left, McVeagh Road. Follow until the end of the road and the turn left onto Pond Meadow Road. Westbrook Hunt Club is a short distance on the right. From Rt. 9: Take Route 9 to exit 3. Cross Road. Take Rt. 153 (right turn) and follow about 4 miles. Turn right onto McVeagh Road. Follow to end of road and then turn left onto Pond Meadow Road. Westbrook Hunt Club is a short distance on the right.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER