Join us for our 2nd Fix-a-test of 2021 with "L" grad judge Sandy Toby. Each slot is a full 30 minutes. Ride the test of your choice and receive feedback from the judge, then ride your test again and apply the feedback received! Tests ridden in outdoor full size arena on sand footing. Warm up in 100x220ft outdoor arena with sand footing. COVID measures will be emailed to competitors closer to the time.
Coggins (ensure date is valid for the event date) and waiver must be submitted before event via email to email@example.com or by mail to the farm address.
Full payment must be made within 10 days of booking slot. Payment can be made by check, venmo or messenger. If you want your ride time to be close to another persons please let me know as soon as you book so as this can be scheduled.
Rain date is the following Saturday. If rain date is needed payments will be carried over to that event automatically. If we cannot carryout the rain date, a roll-over to the next event is possible, or a refund of the cost of the test will be given. Booking fees are non-refundable.
Test payments can be transferable to another horse but not another rider.
Current coggins and waiver must be provided before or on the day, no exceptions. NO DOGS allowed. All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Current COVID safety and precautions will be observed and emailed out to all riders 1 week before the event, and posted to the event on FB/our website and Striderpro.
Dressage Fix A Test
- Day Stall$20.00
- Full Stabling$50.00
- Late Fee$10.00
- Refund fee$10.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be email to all riders the Thursday evening before the event. Ride times will also be posted to our facebook page Knights Branch Farm, and our website, www.knightsbranchfarm.net/events
- Trailer Direction: WE ARE SITUATED NEXT TO SANDY POINT STATE FOREST!Coming from the East - Take Route 30 towards King William. Head west 14 miles, turn right on to Sandy Point Road. Carry on for 0.7 mile, Knights Branch Farm is on the left, next to Sandy Point State Forest. Then follow the signs ---> for trailer parking.Coming from the West - Take Route 30 towards West Point. You will through Central Garage (Route 360), through King William CH, past Exxon. Then 3 miles past Kent's fuel station, turn left on to Sandy Point Road (there are no road signs for the state forest!). Carry on for 0.7 mile, Knights Branch Farm is on the left, next to Sandy Point State Forest. Then follow the signs ---> for trailer parking.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted up to 5 day(s) before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted up to 7 day(s) before activity begins.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER Reserve Spot Via STRIDER, Mail Check