Symposium with Dressage FEI 4* Judge Lee Tubman
Now based in Wellington, Florida, FEI 4* Judge William Lee Tubman travels across Canada, USA and South America for dressage clinics and judging assignments. Take advantage of Lee’s knowledge and insight to enhance your dressage education.
Lee applies the classical principles of dressage in an easy to understand format which readily translates into competitive success for his students.
Detailed steps produce positive, repeatable results for horses and riders at all levels and abilities. Lee’s techniques and insights have been used successfully by riders in many different disciplines.
• FEI 4* Dressage Judge
• Judged in Canada, USA and South America
• Produced a large number of Small Tour and Young Rider horses as well as successful Grand Prix mounts
• Trained horses from a variety of disciplines (including eventing, hunter/jumper and western)
• Member, Team Canada at the 2012 and 2013 Wellington �Nations Cup CDIO 3*, long listed multiple times
• Canadian National Grand Prix Champion
• FEI 6 Year old Champion
• FEI 5 Year old Champion
• Gold & Bronze Medalist, NAYRC
3 Day Clinic Instructor: Lee Tubman
- Ride Time: Facebook on Dressage Trainers Network or Millennium Dressage Page
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER Reserve Spot Via STRIDER, Mail Check