Succeed XC Master Class with Lucinda Green
USEA and Loch Moy Farm Present SUCCEED® XC Master Class- A two-day cross country clinic with LUCINDA GREEN!
Six times Badminton Horse Trials winner & international XC coach Lucinda Green is coming to Loch Moy Farm April 27-28, 2020! Sign up now to ride or audit this rare opportunity!
Groups comfortable jumping from Beginner Novice (2" 6") through Intermediate (3' 9") will be offered. Riders must be 13 years or older. Horse/Rider combinations need to be jumping at their appropriate level, controllable and confident in an open field. Clinic will be held on The Maryland Horse Trials Competition Course!
Clinic format (includes stabling and dinner with Lucinda on Monday night!):
Two Days, 4-5 riders per group, approximately 2 hours per group.
Day 1: Cross Country technique using schooling fences and gymnastic exercises
Day 2: Cross Country fences
Register now for what promises to be another outstanding clinic! Spots go quickly so sign up early!
Continental breakfast and lunch served both days. Dinner on Monday, April 27th with Lucinda is also included.
Payment in full & all docs required to guarantee spot. Please include with Event Clinics entry:
--$450 per horse/rider combination (includes 1 night of stabling and 1 bag of shavings)
- Negative Coggins required within 12 months.
-Signed Loch Moy Farm Waiver
-Signed USEA liability release
NO refunds unless your spot can be filled from the Wait List (if there is one). Clinic cancellation - refund less $25.
Please include in the notes to organizer any information that would be helpful in placing you in the appropriate group.
Auditor's pass may be purchased at $20/day or $35/both days. This is a rare opportunity- don't miss it!! Lunch will be included for advanced audit registrations only.
A $25 Stall Muck Fee (refundable if stall is stripped) MUST be mailed to Loch Moy Farm to complete entry. (1235 Park Mills Road, Adamstown, MD, 21710)
Don't forget to include #SUCCEED with any social media posts!
Vet and farrier will be on call.
Continental breakfast and cold lunch will be served both days,
Dinner on April 27th included.
2 Day Clinic Instructor: Lucinda Green
- Late Fee$25.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be emailed out by the Secretary 3 days in advance. You can contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trailer Direction: From Washington D.C.--Approximate distance: 40 miles. From Route 495, take Route 270 North, towards Frederick. Continue on Rt. 270 N, approximately 26 miles, to Exit 26 for Route 80 West, Buckeystown/Urbana. Turn right off the exit ramp, circling under Rt. 270 and continue on Rt. 80 W, approximately 1.5 miles to Park Mills Road on the left. Turn left onto Park Mills Rd. and continue straight for approximately 5.8 miles to the entrance on the right.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER