MDA Shooling Show - Tranquility Manor
Tests offered: USDF, USEF & FEI dressage tests; 2018 Eventing; and Western Dressage.
All tests ridden in large arena.
MDA members may use Work credits to discount one test per show, See website www.marylanddressage.org.
Entry fees per test are $25.00, $5 for qualifier/finals class (select Other). When using a Work Credit to discount one test, select the "I qualify for a discounted ride" when registering and your first test will be reduced automatically. The original work credit must be uploaded along with your registration and brought to the entry secretary the day of the show. There is a $16.00 non-member per show.
A current readable Coggins must be uploaded when registering or emailed to the organizer for your entry to be complete.
Photographs of all documents (Coggins/Work Credit) can be used for upload!
There is a $5.00 convenience fee when registering.
Limit 2 rides per horse/rider combination.
Third rides shall be allowed on a first come, first served basis if the show schedule permits. Payment for third rides is due at the show!
NO REFUNDS after the closing date unless a replacement ride is found from the waiting list or a Doctor or Vet note is provided to the Entry Secretary within 7 days of the show date.
If you prefer, you can download and complete the entry form, include a readable Coggins and the work credits used, then mail to – MDA Show Entry - 1145 Stafford Rd. P.O. Box 206 Darlington, MD 21034
If there are any special requests, ensure that this information is included in the notes.
- Member/Boarder Price: $15.00
- Test #2 $25.00
- Non-Member Fee$16.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be posted on www.marylanddressage.org roughly the Wednesday prior to the show date.
- Trailer Direction: Google Maps/MapQuest, etc. is readily available for our physical address: 4101 Standsbury Mill Road Monkton, MD 21111
- Change Policy: Changes are not permitted.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER