KDCTA Ride A Test Clinic
KDCTA is hosting a special version of Ride a Test. Before you enter at “A”, you will have a 25-minute warm up coached by Christian Vasconez, followed by 30 minutes riding a test of your choice with Barb Alpert. Barb will then critique your ride and coach you in ways to improve your test. Auditing is free!
Rain Date: May 8, 2022
Clinic contact: Emily Furumoto, firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration: Signed Release Form and copy of current coggins must be received in order to get a ride time.
Deadline for registration: Registration by Thursday, April 28, 2022. If not filled by closing date, clinic will be canceled.
Cancellation policy: No penalty with validation from veterinarian. Otherwise, please find a substitute for your time.
Stalls: Sorry, no stalls available.
Additional Clinic Details: Test sheets and scribe will be provided; volunteers for scribing are welcome. Riders will need to bring a test reader. Bottled water will be available. B.Y.O.Lunch. Auditors are free and welcome to attend. B.Y.O.Chair!
KDCTA Members and Skypark boarders
- Ride Time: Ride Times will be emailed.
- Trailer Direction: Limited car parking at 246 Raymonds Lane. Trailers enter and additional car parking at 294 Raymonds Lane.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER