CDCTA Thursday Evening Dressage Schooling Shows at Great Meadow
Judge: Aviva Nebesky
All Dressage, including Western, and eventing tests are available.
Evening tests through Prelim A will be ridden in small arena. Exception: Modified B will be ridden in large arena
1st -6th place ribbons awarded in each class. End of Series Champion and Reserve Champion awards for each level .
NEW THIS YEAR: Battle of the Barns awards at each show
a) Riders from the same barns or with the same trainer riding at shows will have their highest individual scores totaled and the barn or trainer with the highest average score for their team will be the winners. All USDF Intro, USEF & Eventing tests scores will be included.
b) A minimum of three riders from each barn or trainer (can include barn manager or trainer)
c) Notify show secretary the barn name, or trainer team they will be riding for, at time of registration, or no later than show closing date. For example Dry Run Eventing or Allison Spivey Dressage.
For more details see prize list in Organizers Info. below.
Great Meadow Fleming Arenas have all weather footing. Large warm-up arena. If there are enough entries a second ring will be added.
Classes start at 12pm and finish around 8pm.
Bring water, there is none in the trailer parking field.
Current Coggins and Signed Waiver must be included with registration. Any entry missing Coggins or waiver one week before show will not be assigned a ride time
- Test #2 $35.00
- Additional FEI Test $40.00
- Non-Member Fee$10.00
- Late Fee$20.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be posted on CDCTA.com, Facebook and emailed to riders by Monday prior to show
- Trailer Direction: DIRECTIONS: FLEMING ARENA, GREAT MEADOW, 5098 OLD TAVERN RD., THE PLAINS, VA 20198 From Warrenton/South: Take Rte. 17 North for 8 miles. Turn right onto Old Tavern Road (Rt. 245). Great Meadow Events Center is on right. Gate #4 & follow signs.
From DC, NVA/East Take I-66 West to The Plains (Exit #31), turn left (South) on Old Tavern Road (Rt. 245). Great Meadow Field Events Center is 1 mile on left. Gate #4 & follow signs.
From South/West: Take I-66 East to Marshall (Exit #29). Take Rte. 17 South for 3 miles. Turn left on Old Tavern Road (Rt. 245). Great Meadow Field Events Center is on right. Gate #4 & follow signs.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER