Stephen Bradley Show Jumping Clinic
Come join us for a Stephen Bradley Show Jumping Clinic at Covered Bridge Farm! We are very excited to host Stephen again and invite riders of all levels and disciplines to come.
Group lessons are limited to 4 riders and average 1 hour 30 minutes in length (dependent on number of riders).
Stephen enjoys teaching all levels of riders from beginners to the advanced competitor. His enthusiasm, talent for communication, and ability to inspire confidence in the horse and rider especially make him a hit with the pony clubbers!
When training with Stephen, you can be confident that you will receive expert instruction for your level of riding. As an Olympian, Rolex and Burghley champion, and accomplished 5* eventer, Stephen has a wealth of experience training horses and riders.
A schedule will be sent out 5 days prior to the clinic. At this point you own your clinic space. If you cannot attend you are responsible for finding someone to fill your space, and while I will do my best to help, this is the rider's responsibility. If a replacement rider cannot be found, you are responsible for your lesson fee.
1 Day Clinic Instructor: Stephen Bradley (ICP IV)
- Late Fee$15.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be emailed and posted to www.stephensbradley.com ~5 days prior to the clinic. If you have any time constraints, please make those known to the organizer when you sign up!
- Trailer Direction: Once at the farm, stay to the right. Please keep trailers on the gravel lot next to the outdoor arena as much as possible. Do not drive trailers behind the indoor arena. Auditors can drive their cars alongside the outdoor and park in the smaller gravel area near the indoor arena.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted up to 4 day(s) before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER Reserve Spot Via STRIDER, Mail Check