Michael Alway Horsemanship Winter Clinic #2
Karmic Run Stables is thrilled to be hosting Michael Alway for a Horsemanship Clinic! Horsemanship is way more than riding, it is understanding the horse at a deeper level. Michael specializes in understanding the horse's individual nature, learning style, confidence level and ability to set him up for success using communication, understanding and psychology.
This clinic is for anyone and everyone, as Michael stresses that performance is not being a good show horse, it is having the partnership, confidence and willingness from your horse at all times whether you are showing consistently or simply enjoying the trail. For a horse to perform, he must be fit, not just physically, but mentally and emotionally as well, and that requires a solid foundation.
Please email organizer before signing up for a private session ... these are extremely limited!
COVID PROTOCOLS: In our efforts to limit the number of people at the farm at any given time, we will be limiting entries into this year's clinic series as well as getting creative with our scheduling. Please email Margaret McKelvy at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information regarding this clinic.
A schedule will be sent out 5 days prior to the clinic. At this point you own your clinic space. If you cannot attend you are responsible for finding someone to fill your space, and while I will do my best to help, this is the rider's responsibility. If a replacement rider cannot be found, you are responsible for your lesson fee.
2-hour Small Group Session
- Trailer-in Fee$10.00
- Late Fee$15.00
- Ride Time: Ride times will be emailed and posted to www.karmicrun.com ~5 days prior to the clinic. If you have any time constraints, please make those known to the organizer when you sign up!
- Trailer Direction: Park in gravel lot next to barn/indoor arena.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are permitted before registration closes.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER