Sharon White 9/8 Expert Day at Waredaca
Waredaca is pleased to host Sharon White for monthly 2021 Expert Day jump clinics!
Sharon White is an international five-star event rider with over 25 years of competitive experience. Sharon has competed extensively in the United States and in Europe and is a USEA ICP Level 4 instructor with distinction. Her horses and students range from those just beginning their careers to established four-star competitors.
📅2021 Dates At Waredaca📅
✅ 4/28; 5/12; 6/30; 7/14; 8/25; 9/8; 9/29; 11/10
About Sharon White: Sharon’s easy going manner and sense of humor make her a favorite instructor wherever she goes. Sharon’s philosophy is grounded in the fact that horses are very earnest creatures that go the way they are ridden and handled. Success is always possible.
Sharon’s lessons are tailored to meet the needs of each horse and rider. Sharon teaches riders to be aware of their physical and mental states as their horse will mirror these. There is always a reason for anything a horse does and good horsemanship is knowing this.
🔹Among other professional accomplishments, Sharon White was chosen as US Eventing's Featured Clinician for June 2020- find the interview with STRIDER here: https://useventing.com/news-media/news/featured-clinician-sharon-white🔹;;
On her dates, Sharon will begin mid afternoon and teach thru the evening, accommodating those clients who work during the day. Jump lessons are small groups and organized by level.
❗To Secure a Rider Slot: Due to COVID, YOU MUST sign and send in the Waredaca COVID & Facility Release Waiver PRIOR to arrival on farm. It is attached to this page.❗
You can complete and sign electronically.
After completion, upload the waiver into Waredaca's database here: https://waredaca.com/waiver/ This ensures Waredaca staff can safely and easily confirm you've provided the required documents.
Colleen is Sharon's Expert Day Coordinator-contact her at email@example.com with questions
Cancellation Policy: You are purchasing a time slot which is paid for in advance and is non-refundable.
If you are unable to attend for any reason, you are responsible for finding a rider to purchase your spot.
• Masks are required when unmounted. All clinics will be held in compliance with Maryland State Health protocols. Riders who fail to abide by social distancing protocols will be asked to leave facility.
• For Cross Country sessions, protective vests and medical arm band required.
• Dress appropriately and comfortably.
• We have a soda and snack machine. No other food available for purchase.
• Auditors are not permitted at this time in order to best maintain a safe environment for our staff and clinic participants.
1 Day Clinic Instructor: Sharon White (ICP IV)
- Haul-in Fee$25.00
- Show Ring/Day Facility Fee$12.50
- Trailer Direction: Parking will be at our WEST Entrance shared with the Waredaca Brewing Company, just past our main 4015 Entrance; proceed thru the auto gate and park in the gravel area that opens up on your left. For XC clinics you can meet Sharon in the field near this area. For stadium, head down the driveway past the brewery and barn to the arenas.
- Change Policy: Changes are permitted up to 7 day(s) before registration closes.
- Refund Policy: No refunds.
- Entry Option(s) Secure Spot: Pay in full via STRIDER